Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The Young Witch Learnt to Fly

It was time for Anya, the young witch, to learn to fly. Her mother had gifted Anya a broom for her 6th birthday.



As Anya stepped out with the broom, her friend, Mr.Frisky, the cat, said to her "Why don't you try flying Anya? It should be fun." But I am not sure Mr. Frisky. What if I fall?", said Anya.





"Oh, don't be scared Anya, you will be fine.", said Mr. Frisky. But Anya was still not ready. 

After thinking a bit, Mr. Frisky said to Anya, "You know what, let me do some magic on the broom. That way, you won't fall."

"OK Mr. Frisky.", said Anya as she did want to fly. 

"Good, so here goes," said Mr. Frisky keeping his wand on the broom. Then said, "Abracadabra." The magic was done and the broom was ready for Anya to fly.



With complete confidence, Anya sat on the broom and started flying. After a little wibble wobble, Vrooooom, went Anya sitting on the broom. And from the top of her voice, Anya screamed, "Mr. Frisky I can fly. Thank you Mr. Frisky. You are my best friend!"

And then finally, Anya came down. Mr. Frisky smiled and asked her, "Anya, how did you like flying?" "Oh it was amazing Mr. Frisky. You are awesome! Your magic worked and I was able to fly," said Anya.

Smiling, Mr. Frisky said, "Anya, you need to kow something - I did not do any magic. You lacked confidence so I did something to try and get back your confidence.  And see, it worked. You flew just on your own."

"Thank you Mr. Frisky. You are my best friend." said Anya with a big smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment